BankingBanking in your Slots Vendor casino of choice is simple, safe and secure and as each casino welcomes US real money slots and casino games players, many options are indeed tailored for them. Slots Vendor casino cashiers use the very latest encryption technology to ensure your personal details, along with those of your transactions, stay safely locked away, and no matter which method you use you’ll find a seamless process in place. Many US players will use a major credit card, however alternatives, including Bitcoin are available, and international players have a selection of e-wallets offered too.
- Visa - Simple, safe and instant, with Visa you may deposit a minimum of $25
- MasterCard - Minimum deposits of $45 are allowed when using MasterCard
- Bitcoin - Minimum deposits of $10 and maximum of $2,500 make this a perfect US banking option
- Skrill - Non US players may use Skrill to deposit anything between $10 and $2,500
- Neteller - This popular e-wallet allows international players to deposit between $10 and $2,500
- Paysafe Card - Deposits of just $1.13 and up to $281 are permitted
- QuickCash - When using QuickCash the minimum deposit is $100 and the max is $490